OCH Cardiology with University Heart
We put our hearts into taking care of yours.
OCH Regional Medical Center has partnered with University Heart to form OCH Cardiology. A part of the University of Mississippi Medical Center, University Heart is one of the region’s most respected names in cardiac care.
Located in OCH's outpatient department inside the hospital, services provided at OCH Cardiology with University Heart include:
- Cardiology consult by a UMMC cardiologist with appropriate testing as needed
- Follow-up care from a nurse practitioner and UMMC physicians
- Coronary computed tomography angiogram, or CTA, using advanced technology to obtain high-resolution, 3D pictures of the moving heart and great vessels
- Calcium scoring
- Nuclear and exercise stress tests
- Arrhythmia monitoring
- Vascular testing
- Cholesterol, blood pressure and anticoagulation testing and management
- Lifestyle education including diet and exercise, as well as medication education
Now you can receive cardiovascular services right here at home, all guided by top UMMC cardiologists and an acute care nurse practitioner with 20 years of experience in cardiovascular care. Get the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have expert cardiac care.
400 Hospital Rd.
Starkville, MS 39759
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Providers: Kitt Bailey, MSN, ACNP, Dr. Bryan Barksdale, Dr. Donald "Trey" Clark, Dr. Michael Hall, Dr. James Pollard, and Dr. Michael McMullan
Access your personal health records online.
Doctors & Nurses
By: Ruth Cummins, firstname.lastname@example.org Specialists from the University of Mississippi Medical Center’s University Heart, which provides comprehensive […][ More ]
Yards of fabric in various colors and patterns, elastic, her trusty sewing machine and some […][ More ]
Rotary District 6820 presented a check to OCH Regional Medical Center to assist with purchasing […][ More ]