OCH Center for Sleep Medicine
Rest is vital to your health and your quality of life. We can help you make the most of your sleep, so you can make the most of every waking hour.
One night in our state-of-the-art sleep lab, which offers hotel-like accommodations and amenities, and you’ll be on your way to future nights of restful, essential sleep.
OCH Center for Sleep Medicine offers a five bed innovative laboratory that specializes in evaluating and treating sleep disorders. Our modern facility offers short wait times for testing and quick turn around times for results. Our hotel-like suites are spacious, comfortable and quiet. The Center offers complimentary meal tickets to the OCH cafeteria for a hot breakfast.
Under the direction of a board-certified sleep specialist, the experts at OCH Center for Sleep Medicine are specially trained to evaluate, diagnose and manage all types of sleep disorders and will develop a plan to get you the sleep you need.
We offer a full spectrum approach on care in the diagnosis and treatment of individuals age 13 and older who may be experiencing:
- Sleep apnea (pause in breathing while sleeping)
- Restless leg syndrome with periodic movement in sleep (involuntary twitching of the arms and legs often during sleep)
- Insomnia (difficulty falling asleep)
- Narcolepsy (excessive daytime sleepiness)
- Bruxism (tooth grinding/clenching)
- Shift worker disorders
- Snoring (if associated with gasping, pauses or choking during sleep)
TYPES OF PROCEDURES & TESTING OFFERED
- Polysomnogram (diagnostic/regular sleep study)
- CPAP/BiPAP Titration
- Oxygen Titration/Administration
- Multiple Sleep Latency Testing/Home Study Testing
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing
Feeling tired is not the only symptom from lack of sleep. Those who suffer from sleep disorders may experience some of the following symptoms:
- Weight gain (obesity)
- Difficulty staying awake while driving
- Frequent urination at night
- Poor judgement and concentration
- Loud snoring that disturbs others
- Morning headaches
- Chest pains at night
- Reduction in memory
- Poor attention span
- Restless Sleep
For an appointment at the OCH Center for Sleep Medicine, contact your personal physician. For additional information about the Center and our services, call (662) 615-3043.
Doctors & Nurses
Whether you’re visiting family virtually or safely in person this Thanksgiving, take time to talk […] [ More ]
If there’s one lesson Pam Edwards hopes others learn from her story, it’s to listen […] [ More ]
When Tyneisa Mickens slipped and fell walking down stairs earlier this year, she turned to […] [ More ]