OCH REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER REVISED VISITATION POLICY
Our visitation policy has evolved to match the statewide mandate requirements to prevent and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- OB/GYN and Postpartal: Patients may have one adult visitor throughout the hospital stay. If the designated visitor leaves the hospital, he/she will not be allowed to re-enter or change with another visitor.
- General Acute Care/ICU: No visitors allowed. Patients in this unit who are deemed by the care team to be at the end-of-life may have two adult visitors per day.
- COVID-19 Suspect/Confirmed Patients: No visitors allowed. Patients in this unit who are deemed by the care team to be at the end-of-life may have two adult visitors per day.
- Pediatric: Patients may have one parent or guardian throughout the hospital stay. If the designated visitor leaves the hospital, he/she will not be allowed to re-enter but will be able to change with another parent or guardian.
- Outpatient: Patients may have one visitor before and after surgery or procedure.
- Emergency Room: Adult patients may have one designated visitor. Pediatric patients may have two adult visitors. However, in the event an ER patient is admitted to the hospital, the above visitation rules apply.
ADDITIONAL VISITATION INFORMATION
- Children under the age of 14 will not be allowed to visit.
- Everyone, including patients, visitors and employees, who enter the hospital, will be screened for a fever (100.4 degrees F or higher), cough, and shortness of breath.
- Please reserve flower and gift deliveries until the patient returns home.
- The cafeteria and coffee shop will not be open to the general public.
- If you need to pay a bill or access medical records, please utilize the “Pay a Bill” or “Visit Patient Portal” options found on the homepage.
- If you would like to pay a bill over the phone using a credit card, call the number on your bill or our business office at 662-615-2600 or 662-615-2601.
- If you need medical records not available on the portal, call 662-615-2900, and arrangements will be made to get the necessary paperwork to you.
- To register for the patient portal, call 662-615-2683 or email email@example.com.
- The parking garage is closed to the public. Please utilize the front parking lots. Entrance to the hospital will be limited to two access points:
- Outpatient (5 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Emergency Department (open 24/7)
Please remember, these changes are implemented for the safety of our patients, visitors, and staff. We encourage our patients and their families to utilize remote visits through telephone or video chat. Thank you for your cooperation!