Forget about sifting through the maze of nutrition and weight loss information!
Our staff provides you with sound nutrition and weight management information and works to develop a program that fits your lifestyle! We provide consultations for adults, children, or the entire family.
- Individualized meal plans – The plans ensure you are meeting 100% of your nutrient needs for your age, weight and height.
- Shopping lists – Learn the right way to shop!
- Dining out – Eat healthier at any restaurant.
- Food preparation – Create healthy meals for your whole family!
- Label reading – What do the numbers mean?
- Guide to physical activity – Active or not, learn how to fit activity into your schedule!
- Set achievable goals.
To start the OCH Weight Management Program, contact your physician or the OCH Office of Weight Management at (662) 615-2668 or (662) 615-2673.
Doctors & Nurses
Award recognizes safe surgery practices and lower rates for complications and infections OCH Regional Medical […][ More ]
Right outside of Davis Wade Stadium on game day is the OCH Regional Medical Center […][ More ]
OCH Regional Medical Center was awarded an ‘A’ in fall 2019 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade […][ More ]