OCH Regional Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center
The OCH Regional Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center is recognized as a Center of Distinction, offering our community state-of-the-art specialized wound healing care.
The Center is a member of the Healogics network of nearly 800 facilities, with access to bench-marking data and proven experience treating chronic wounds.
Who may benefit? A chronic, non-healing wound indicates one or more underlying conditions. Individuals with wounds that have not begun to heal within four weeks or that are not completely healed in six weeks may benefit from our clinical wound care and hyperbaric medical services.
Indications for wound care:
- Diabetic, neuropathic, pressure and ischemic ulcers
- Venous insufficiency
- Traumatic & surgical wounds
- Peristomal skin irritations
- Other chronic, non-healing wounds
Indications for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT):
- Diabetic ulcers of the lower extremities
- Soft tissue radionecrosis and osteoradionecrosis
- Chronic refractory osteomyelitis
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Crush injury
- Acute traumatic peripheral ischemia
- Progressive necrotizing infection/fasciitis
- Acute peripheral arterial insufficiency
- Acute carbon monoxide intoxication
- Cyanide poisoning
- Decompression illness
- Gas embolism
- Gas gangrene
400 Hospital Road
Starkville, MS 39759
3rd floor of OCH Regional Medical Center
Monday – Thursday, 8 am – 4:30 pm
Friday, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Doctors & Nurses
Standing side-by-side in the hallway of The Family Clinic, Dr. Steven Brandon and Dr. Emily […][ More ]
While your plans this time of year are most likely centered around shopping, baking and […][ More ]