Savannah Brown, RN
OCH Accreditation Manager
Location: Nursing Administration Offices
- Analyze, trend, and report risks and occurrences involving safety, quality or cost to the employee, visitor or patient.
- Coordinate performance improvement and internal audits for all departments.
- Audit, assess and evaluate quality and safety issues occurring at OCH in relation to the NIAHO Standards, ISO 9001 and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Conditions of Participation.
- Involvement in the survey process for DNV Healthcare Accreditation Organization and the State Department of Health.
- Assure validation with the Core Measures, a quality assurance program, by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Participate in the development of new policies, procedures and performance improvement for OCH.
- Participate in committees that affect the quality and safety at OCH and our clinics.
- Manage the Quality Management System with an OCH interdisciplinary team.
- Provide education to physicians and staff on Core Measures, International Organizational Standards and Condition of Participation Standards.
Doctors & Nurses
The new normal in nursing: There have been so many unknowns and obstacles. Guidelines from […][ More ]
By: Ruth Cummins, firstname.lastname@example.org Specialists from the University of Mississippi Medical Center’s University Heart, which provides comprehensive […][ More ]
Yards of fabric in various colors and patterns, elastic, her trusty sewing machine and some […][ More ]